Saturday, June 14, 2008

FARMERS MARKET / light cover crazy.

So the farmers market opened today and we were so excited!!! I <3 the farmers market. Devi was really excited to get a cupcake from the mini cupcake people but they were not there so we settled for a Belgian waffle. and she got a snowie. The bike valet was so full they coulden't park our bike. which i think kicks ass that so many people were biking! I got devi a bike collective shirt that is really cute. We got our first share. It was kale, collards, and some mini garlic that smells awesome. I was going to get some mushrooms from the Gnome Grown mushrooms but they left before i could. GRRRR i was really looking forward to that. I now have a cover for every switch in our house and mike bought some to send to his mom Check it out. They rock!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Too bad about the cuppie-cakes! Sorry we missed you guys.