Saturday, March 28, 2009
Volcanos and the army.
So I found these 2 movies that are from Mike and Devi making the bubbly explosion. :) I thought I would share them as well. Since Dev is so cute in them! I think it is really cute that he got all into it with asking her what she thinks will happen when they do what and all that, its like she is in a class or something. Too cute!!
Okay so in other news a story i find funny as hell and think needs to be immortalize for the rest of days. There is this person I know kinda through my girls babysitters, he is leaving for the army and they are seeing him off. Devi's just chilling in the room hanging out on her DS when apparently she looks up from playing her game to inform the drill Sargent and all the other people there that they are all assholes. Yeah that's right my girl at 5 had the moxy to tell a drill Sargent that he is an asshole. I think 2 things about this. That it is awesome and that she needs to learn that it is not appropriate. I just wanted to her too be able to read about this when she is older and know she is awesome and most definitely a tough girl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment