Thursday, April 2, 2009

Devis New Hair! And The OC!

So Devis babysitters are amazing! One plays guitar with her and cool music and video games, the other hooked her up with her aunt that tutors preschoolers in reading and writing skills, and she cuts hair and is super good with kids. I mean what a score right? They are really awesome!! I am super lucky to have them. Plus they have pets so Dev is in heaven! So Devi has this horid habit of eatting her hair. It is gross her hair was getting way gross and just ewww. So some how the amazing babysitter got devi to sit still long enough to cut her hair. How she accomplished this feat still is a mystery to me, seeing as how devi will not even let me comb her hair. It turned out super cute and Devi is happy with it, She thinks she looks like Lucy from the first new Narnia movie. I am happy and the Devi is happy. All is well. DEVI GOT INTO THE OPEN CLASSROOM!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! I cant wait for her to start. I have been holding my breath for months waiting to see. I think she is going to thrive in this school. And i cant wait to be a parent there. I am a bit worried because of the cost of all day kindergarden and the fact that workforce will not help pay for aftercare since it is not a "Daycare". I wanted to scream at them, it is a public school you already support and pay them. I know she was ment to go to this school so it will work itself out. I just have to figure out how to get her from school 3 days a week, that is all no big deal right? We will see.

No comments: